Sunday, May 22, 2016

Just A Little Fun.

I thought today I would do 2 things.

First, I would let you know, if you don't already, that I've extended the Pretty Pampered Packages offer until May 30th, 2016 at 11:59 PM. The popularity of this promotion has simply blown me away! So, if you thought you'd missed out on this amazing opportunity, you haven't! Contact me on Facebook at Fabulously Younique, by Kelly or here at Lady Kelly's Younique to order yours today!

Second, I just wanted to have a little fun.

So here I'm going to give you a word search and I'd like you to play along in the comments below. With this word search game there just might be a prize attached to it, but I can't tell you that for sure. (Rules and regulations set forth by the company forbid publicly stating it.)

Also, I'd really appreciate those of you who are reading my blog, if you'd hit the 'follow' button. I promise you're not going to get spammed by me. I'm just not like that.
So, here's the word search and I look forward to reading your comments.
God Bless and Have a Fabulash Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment